Skip to main content


What are student account monies?

These are monies that students earn through student fundraisers. When a student takes advantage of a fundraiser, the student receives a percentage of the proceeds from his/her personal sales. These proceeds are tracked in an account for the student by the PAPA treasurer. There is a high potential for earnings, as approximately 25 – 100% of the cost of each item sold comes back to the student’s account dependent on the sale event. This year student fundraisers include plant sales, playbill ads, and line shout outs for playbills.

What can student account monies be used for?

Student account monies have always been available for CCCEPA and PHS purchases. Below are some examples but there are more possibilities. If in doubt, just email the PAPA Treasurer and ask. Some items can be paid directly through the student account while others reimbursed with a receipt.

  • Starclapper Dancewear
  • CCCEPA Trips
  • Dancewear not available in the CCCEPA dancewear store (i.e. shoes, undergarments, etc.)
  • General PHS School Expenses (i.e. class dues, yearbooks, graduation expenses, prom tickets, etc.)
  • GAVS and CVA Online Courses
  • Travel Expenses for college auditions.

How does a student request monies for a purchase?

Download the CCCEPA Payment Form and fill it out and return according to the directions listed on the form. Scroll down to the bottom of the page to download the form.

Please note that reimbursements are made payable to the student’s parent or guardian. In order for a reimbursement to be made directly to a student the PAPA Treasurer must receive written approval from the student’s parent or guardian.

How much time will it take?

Using student account monies requires a short processing time. A student needs to allow for a one to two week turn around, from start (contacting the PAPA treasurer for confirmation) to end (payment being disbursed)

Please note that funds are only available to be used by students currently enrolled in the program. If students transfer or graduate before using their account funds then the funds go into the PAPA General Fund for that school year or they can request that unused funds be credited to another student’s account. Contact the PAPA treasurer at with the name of the student graduating or transferring along with the name of the student to transfer funds.

For any questions contact the PAPA Treasurer at