Due to the unique nature of the CCCEPA program and its never-ending need for financial support, the Performing Arts Patrons Association (PAPA) established the Star Supporter program. PAPA supports the dedication and commitment of the faculty and staff to help each student succeed and thrive in the arts.
Individual and corporate contribution opportunities are available to support the myriad financial needs of the dance, drama, vocal, musical, and technical theatre programs. As a contributor, your name will be displayed in all our performance playbills for the current season through June. If your company has a Matching Gifts Program, you can make your individual contribution go even further! If your donation is matched you will be recognized at the next appropriate level. All contributions are tax-deductible, as PAPA is a 501(c)(3) organization.
About the CCCEPA Program
Funds raised by PAPA have provided:
- Meals for students and staff during after-hours rehearsals and performances, including dance concerts, drama performances, musicals, and vocal concerts, and more.
- Support for student programming including master, health and wellness, and college prep classes.
- Technical equipment for the theater and stage: including but not limited to cyc drops, microphones, lighting, backdrop curtains for college prescreens, and video cameras.
- Costuming needs: including but not limited to sewing machines, sewing notions, laundry supplies, and shelving. Costuming as needed for plays, musicals, vocal & dance concerts as well as all specialty performances.
- Production costs: including but not limited to live musicians, virtual licensing, specialized technical elements.
- Program marketing and PR needs as determined by the program each year.
- Department and classroom supplies including but not limited to: chairs, mats, tables, whiteboards, HEPA air filters, masks, back drop curtain for pre-screens, and technical support equipment.
- PA logo items for students as determined by the program each year.
- Student scholarships(Katie Grant Shalin) and professional development expenses.
- Sponsorship and hosting of special events for students, faculty and families throughout the school year.
Names of contributors are listed in all performance programs for the current season through June each school year. If you are an individual making a donation, you can also make your gift go further if your company has a Matching Gifts Program. If your donation is matched you will be recognized at the next appropriate level.
Donate NOW by clicking the button below!
Online donations can be made up to $1,000. For any donations over $1,000 please make a check to PAPA with Star Supporter in the memo line and mail to:
Pebblebrook High School
PAPA c/o CCCEPA
991 Old Alabama Road
Mableton, GA 30126
Other ways to support CCCEPA can be by becoming a Seasonal Corporate Sponsor or by placing an advertisement in one of our show Playbills. Click on the links below to learn more!
Super Nova ($2,000 and up)
Luminous Star ($1,000-$1,999)
In Honor of Michelle Miller, Class of 2025
Candace & Atris Ray, in honor of Hayes Ray and the class of 2024
Greg and Kristie Smith in honor of Mary Grace Smith, Class of 2025
Dan White and Brian Nietzel in honor of Alyson and Zoey White
Woodall Family in Honor of Mary Grace Smith, Class of 2025
Radiant Star ($500-$999)
Eva Delgado in honor of the CCCEPA faculty
Dina & Tor Gundersen, in honor of the class of 2024
George and Patricia Hayes in honor of Hayes Ray Class of 2024
Rebecca & Kevin McInturff, in honor of Callie McInturff, class of 2026 and Molly McInturff, class of 2021
Kate Phillipson, Class of 2026
In memory of Katie Grant Shalin
Mindy and Matt Stanchek in honor of Alyson and Zoey White
The Westmoreland Family
Brilliant Star ($150-$499)
The Bergstrom Family
Bertolini & Hermansen Family in honor of Class of 2026
In honor of Devyn Blocker, class of 2025
The Boberg Family
Melissa and Matt Browher in honor of Lily Browher, class of 2025
Ginger Clopper in honor of Hayes Ray Class of 2024
In honor of Cameron Coleman, class of 2026
The Davis Family
Scott and Kathryn in honor of Cam Davis, class of 2027
The DeLamater Family
Catherine & Mitch Ergas in honor of Zoe Ergas Class of 2024
Liz and Joe Glenn in honor of Charlotte Glenn Class of 2025
Harris Family – in Honor of Kirsten Harris Class of 2025
Ms. Kimberly Harrell
The Hemric Family, in honor of Layla Hemric, Class of 2024
The Horton Family, in honor of Connor Horton, class of 2027
Linda L Jackson, in honor of CCCEPA Student, Natalie Boberg
Heather and Jeffery McGuire in Honor of Kimberly McGuire Class of 2018
Brandas Merrill in honor of Class of 2024 Dance Captain Mekinzie Neville
Stacy and Ken Levine in honor of Sara Ann Levine Class of 2024
The Parker Family, in honor of Aiden Parker, class of 2024
The Pullins Family, in honor of Zoe Pullins, class of 2027
Bodie Quick Class of 2027
In honor of Hayes Ray Class of 2024
In honor of Lizzie Singleton
Rebecca and Walter Schafer in honor of Brooke Shafer, Class of 2025
The Wong Family in honor of Carolyn Wong Class of 2024
Shining Star ($50-$149)
Asante Allwood Class of 2024
Alice Mitchell, in honor of Anaiah P., class of 2027
The Bentham Family
in Honor of Audry Curtis: Class of 2025
Sharon Edwards in honor of Eileen Edwards
Kirsten Gould & Todd Muller in honor of Ellie & Cole Muller
Tony and Devrae Hudson in Honor of Grant Hudson Class of 2026
Matt and Alicia Iles in honor of Nathan Iles, Class of 2025
Irving Family in honor of Marley Irving Class of 2025
Jacqueline Lott Jackson in honor of CCCEPA Director, Robert John Connor
Steve & Stephanie Schmidt in honor of Delaney Schmidt Class of 2026
Tian and Rachel in honor of Emily Sun Class of 2024
Twinkling Star ($5-$49)
In Honor of the 2023 Diamond Class